Sunday, June 23, 2013

Kathryn's Day 4 Challenge

For Day 4 of Kathryn's Challenge she used 3 photographs, one landscape and 2 vertical. I had so much fun scrapping these photos and remembering my daughter at this age.  Although she looks like she is having fun she really hated the rides at Canobie Lake Park and I think those two were the only rides she actually went on by herself.  The fire truck photo makes me laugh because she was putting her arms out saying "All done!" after only one spin around! LOL!  Here is Kathryn's sketch and my take on it:




Thanks for looking!


2 comments:

  1. How cute is this! I'm sorry she hated the rides, but boy does she look like she's having a blast in here! I love the bright papers with these fun photos, too!

    Kathryn :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on winning. you will have so much fun with your goodies. The layout is lovely.

    ReplyDelete