Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Kathryn's Day 1 Challenge!

Hello!

Kathryn over at "The Scrapbeach" (Or "Kathryn Scraps") is having a layout week where she posts a new layout each day along with a sketch, video and prize to be won for following the sketch!  I have been slacking on my scrapbooking and thought this would be the perfect opportunity to get back into it.  Here is her day one project: The Day I Met You.  And here is my take on her sketch:




What do you think?  This is from Halloween last year.  The cutie in the blue Fairy costume is my daughter, Danika! :)

2 comments:

  1. It's wonderful, Krystal! This is one of my all-time favorite Halloween collections, and I love what you've done with it!

    Kathryn :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO. Love the papers you used and the fun banner.

    ReplyDelete