Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Close To My Heart

This May I have finally joined on to become a Close To My Heart (CTMH) consultant!  I love card making and scrapbooking (actually anything that has to do with paper crafting!!) and CTMH has the perfect products to support my obsessions!  Paper and inks that coordinate perfectly make my scrapbooks come together easily and look professional.  I have used their products for years and with May being "National Scrapbook Month", it seemed like the perfect time to join! The Consultant Kit is on sale for half price, only $62... what a deal!  If you too are interested in joining (and NOW is the perfect time!), consider being a part of my team.  You can find all the information on my page here, but I would be happy to answer any questions by email (see my address on the side bar)!

Every month CTMH has an exclusive stamp set that is offered to hostesses at a discount (or free!).  This is May's:

If you are interested in hosting a gathering and earning free products, or just want more info, please feel free to contact me. 

And make sure you come back to visit often!!  I will be posting my projects made with CTMH materials, and you won't want to miss them.  I know you'll be hooked too!  ;-)

Happy Crafting!
~Krystal

No comments:

Post a Comment