Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Card Challenges

Well, I went out and bought a new camera this weekend so I can finally post some good pictures! LOL

Here is one of the cards I have been working on.

Everything used was CTMH products except the black pearls.

green paper - Wings Paper Collection
gray paper - Sweetheart Paper Collection
butterfly - Delight stamp set
'dream' - Dreams Come True stamp set
The butterfly was embossed with clear embossing powder and 'dream' was glazed with CTMH's liquid glass.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Lilypad monthly Challenge
Card Patterns #116
Color Throwdown #142

Happy Creating!
~Krystal

2 comments:

  1. That's fantastic! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done. I'm glad you got to play with Card Patterns this week.

    ReplyDelete