Saturday, September 10, 2011

Once Upon A Springtime Printer Tray

When I first saw this paper I fell in love with it and instantly knew exactly what I wanted to do with it.  Very rarely do my projects not have pictures of something (family, places I've been, etc), but when I started creating this tray it took on a life of it's own. Each Section is its own story, and had a blast putting it together.  I see another one of these in my future with G45's "The Magic of Oz" paper line!  =)



 



What's in it:
7 Gypsies: Artist Printer Tray, Display Trim: Loops and Hooks
Graphic 45: "Once Upon a Springtime" Paper
Melissa Francess: Vintage Frames, Vintage Heart, Lock & Key
KaiserCraft: Wooden Flourishes: Butterflies (fairy wings)
ClearScrapts: Acrylic Door
Close To My Heart: Liquid Glass, Foam Tape, Scissors (the BEST for fussy-cutting!)
Making Memories: Silver Frame Round Lockets (painted white)
Tim Holtz Idea-ology: Locket Keys, Clips, Chain, Word Sticks, Film Strip Die, Corked Vials, Distress Ink in Frayed Burlap
Other: Green & Silver Glitter Glue, Scor-Tape, ATG tape, Blue & White Glitter (fairy dust)

2 comments:

  1. Wow I love your printers tray. It is just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is incredibly good! I really love how you've put it all together- very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete